Hi Eliza, Thanks for the great birthday card. Hanging out with you was definitely a great early birthday present.
I also may be the biggest fan of your blog. I even looked at it at 4:30 AM one night when I couldn't sleep.
By the way, my sister Suzy heard a new version of "Little Liza Jane" on NPR today. The musician is Elizabeth Mitchell and I might just have to send you her CD.
1 comment:
Hi Eliza,
Thanks for the great birthday card. Hanging out with you was definitely a great early birthday present.
I also may be the biggest fan of your blog. I even looked at it at 4:30 AM one night when I couldn't sleep.
By the way, my sister Suzy heard a new version of "Little Liza Jane" on NPR today. The musician is Elizabeth Mitchell and I might just have to send you
her CD.
Love,
Grandma Debbie
Post a Comment