G'ma Debbie & Great G'pa's Cradle
Grandma Debbie was here this weekend for a long weekend to check up on my rapid development. She was excited by my lack of umbilical cord, my cooing and 'talking', my increased awareness, and my first smile. Next time I see her at Christmas I wonder what new skills I'll have to show off!
After we dropped her off at the airport this morning, I went to my friend Zoe's "Bek-il". She's 1/4 Korean and therefore, by tradition, celebrated the end of the difficult first 100 days. Who said difficult? I still have 62 days left!
Exhausted by the thought, when I got home I took a nap in the cradle that my great Grandpa Bernie first made (yes, turned the posts on a lathe and everything) for my Mom back in 1973 and has since been handed down through the family. I have so many beautiful handmade gifts that I even kept snugly with a blanket our family friend Clare Baldwin knit for me. 
No comments:
Post a Comment