My Daddy
My daddy can't feed me so he's been trying to pick up the slack in other ways by doing things like changing my diapers (they started me on cloth this morning. Product review forthcoming), making meals (though between G'ma Debbie and a few visitors bringing goodies he can hardly take any credit), cleaning up (he keeps putting things away that Mom still needs and then suddenly are no longer within reach), and answering the phone and talking to all my fans. He's been helpful but, let's face it, he's no substitute for Mom.
So last night I figured he needed a little bonding time and, after a hearty late night dinner (milk! much heartier than colostrum), he walked and burped me and I fell asleep on his chest on the couch for 4.5 straight hours.
I'm a good sleeper... so far.
1 comment:
Dang, I'm jealous of this kid! The quilts, the milk, the helpful dad, the 4 straight hours sleep, the articulate and amusing writing style--she's got it all! Plus is cute! Geez. See yall soon-Jenny
Post a Comment