Slumber Party
Now that I'm six months old (!), I'm starting to get this sleep thing down. I've been sleepin' in my crib for a while now but only recently have I built up enough stamina to make it through the night (okay, so it's usually only 7p - 4a. After 9 hours things get a little dicier and I start getting hungry). The key is being surrounded by friends like Kaloo, Chi Chai Monchan, Umpy, and my tag toy. I can just fade into the background and drift off to sleep...
After 4.5 months swaddled up tight, and another month sleeping all alone because of some guy named SID, it's comforting to finally have the coziness of fuzzy friends at night.
1 comment:
Eliza!!!!!
You are so adorable! This is your cousin Meghan speaking speaking! You haven't seen me yet but, you'll see plenty of me this summer!!!
Hope to see more pictures!!!
LOVE MEGHAN ELLIS
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOX
P.S my e-mail is me_hobbs1@yahoo.com please e-mail me soon!!!
Post a Comment