Merry Christmas Everyone!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
We've had an amazing few days, starting on Christmas Eve with the children's pageant at the Oakland UU Church.
My friend Frannie was one of the little mice; Grandma Debbie, Papa, and Rosemary sang in the choir; and Rosemary was one of the three wise men - improvised beard and all. I tried my hardest to raise my hand, but I was too big to be Baby Jesus and too little to be the moon.
Christmas morning started with stockings and the traditional family breakfast of eggs, pineapple and sticky buns,
before opening so many great presents that my head spun. Here Rosemary and I are showing off our new swan and ostrich puppets from Uncle Corey and my new rocking horse from Grandma Debbie and Papa.
And here's a demonstration of the cupcake-making abilities of my new pink kitchen from Santa.
We ended the day with a lovely Christmas dinner of roast beef, kale and white bean soup, mushroom risotto, sweet potatoes in orange peel, and chocolate mousse and pecan pie for dessert! It's been quite a holiday for us and our first ever in California!
No comments:
Post a Comment