Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

It has been quite an exciting 24 hours for me! Last night my mom made me a special cake, and we had a little party with Grandma Debbie, Papa, Uncle Corey and Carmen. I got to blow out the candles. Then, this morning I jumped out of bed and got to open some presents. Dada, Omma and Aunt Julie are in Denver because Omma isn't feeling too well, but they watched through the computer so I could show them all the cool things I got. I couldn't even wait to get dressed to start playing with my new doll from Aunt Julie. Later this morning mom and I headed off to the steam trains at Tilden park for a 2 year old celebration for all the kids in the Moms Group. We got to dress up like train conductors. Or maybe we look a little more like bandits. After riding on the train we got to blow out more candles! And the excitement of the cupcakes meant we even sat still for a group picture.

No comments: