Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cousins at the Beach

I just finished up a week on the beach in Sarasota, Florida with tons of family. My parents were a little worried about all of the travel from Oakland to New York to Florida but I told them it was totally worth it for a week at the beach with my cousins. Every day I would wake up and say - kids? pool? water? - and that is pretty much how we spent every day - with kids in the pool or at the water. What could be better? Courtie, Lily and I shared snacks, threw rockets in the pool for others to dive for, and posed with flowers. Marley and I did a rain dance and walked on the beach at sunset.
And pretty much any time I saw a kid doing something, I figured I should do it too, so when Jackson decided to lie down on the shuffle board, well, so did I. All of the playing really tired me out!

No comments: