Hugs and Kisses to Omma
Recently, I got some scary news. My Omma was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
At first I didn't know what to do to help which was very frustrating.
Then I had an idea.
Since her treatment starts tomorrow, I decided to send my dad on a special mission to bring her a gigantic hug and slobbery kiss from me. He is on his way right now. Hope it makes her feel better! Here I am showing how I give big hugs and kisses.

At first I didn't know what to do to help which was very frustrating.
Then I had an idea.
Since her treatment starts tomorrow, I decided to send my dad on a special mission to bring her a gigantic hug and slobbery kiss from me. He is on his way right now. Hope it makes her feel better! Here I am showing how I give big hugs and kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment